The second General Meeting of the Cryogenics Society of Europe took place on June 9th at CERN within the European Cryogenics Days 2016.
Find more info here:
Work for us!
We are looking for a Freelance Promoter. Find more information about the position here:
Please let us have your application not later than July 31st, 2016.
About the Cryogenics Society of Europe
The CSE was founded on April 22nd, 2015
The objectives of the CSE are:
- to strengthen the European position of cryogenic technologies.
- to represent European activities in cryogenic technologies in social, scientific, industrial and political forums.
- to promote communication and information exchange in the area of cryogenic technologies.
- to foster the training of young researchers in the area of cryogenic technologies.
- to bring together those active in cryogenic technologies and potential user communities so as to stimulate applications of these technologies.
The Association is not profit-oriented.
The first General Meeting of the CSE was held on June 4th, 2015 in Grenoble as part of the European Cryogenics Days 2015.
This website is under construction (status October 30th, 2016). Please come back again for updates.